Sunday, August 19, 2007

SO WHY DON'T YOU BLOG ABOUT IT...


My little brother is engaged! Which means, of course, that he had to state in his smart-ass way, "Ooohh...so why don't you blog about it?" Well, here you go, kid...I just did (with pictures even). Not only did my brother go off and decide to get engaged this week, so did two of my cousins. Congratulations to each and every one of you...with my brother-in-law and his fiancee already setting their date for May 2008, I see some very busy wedding seasons coming my way. Being surrounded by love is such a gift to me...



(the happy couples--from the left: the lovely Jessie and my cousin, Robbie--my beautiful cousin, Angel, and her beau, Justin--and last but not least, my sweetheart of a sister-in-law-to-be, Jen, and my bratty brother, Dave)


LOVE IS EVERYWHERE...



"The greatest pleasure of life is love."
~Euripides (c. 480-406 BC)
Link

9 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

I love weddings! Your picture's always express your heart, enjoyed the collage. :) HUGS

2:55 PM  
Blogger daisies said...

love is everywhere :) how wonderful!! congratulations all around!! xox

10:18 PM  
Blogger Deb R said...

Wow, that's a lot of coupledom going around! Congrats to all of them! :-)

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such wonderful news! Quite a heartwarming photo, too.

12:44 AM  
Blogger Susannah Conway said...

i'm feeling the love over here :-) and so lovely to see a pic of your bro - congratulations to them all! xo

6:32 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Wow!!

I love that emerald cut ring.

:)

5:03 PM  
Blogger Melanie Margaret said...

Wonderful pictures!

I get teased about my blogging too!

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so very happy about my daughter, Jen and your brother getting married - they are sooooo right for each other! Mostly I love how our families will extend and intertwine. Your Mom and I were talking about this at Dave & Jen's house. Watching the children play and everyone interacting, I really saw how families grow and share their love. Jen will now have two wonderful sisters and I will have the joy of extending my heart to your families!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Left-handed Trees... said...

THANKS to each of you for feelin' the love with me!

**And to Francine--your daughter is a beautiful and strong woman, and it is easy to see where she gets it. The family tree just adds a few more branches and continues to grow...how lucky we all are for it.**

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.